There are a variety of helplines for all of your mental health needs.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (English): 800-273-8255
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Espanol): 888-628-9454
- Crisis Text Line: Text 7411741 with the word TWLOHA
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 800-422-4453
- Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN): 800-656-4673
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255
- The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386
If you need help, please reach out to one of these hotlines today. Caring experts staff these phones and can help you through life’s challenges. You can also reach out to us at Integrate Intensives with your questions or concerns at 512.768.0262.
Social Media Links
Find Integrate Intensives online! We’re on most social media sites. Check out our profiles below:
Social media is one of the best ways to keep up with our team. To learn more about our services, please contact Integrate Intensives today at 512.768.0262.
Get More Resources By Calling Integrate Intensives
Integrate Intensives is proud to provide a wide array of behavior and mental health support programs to each person we work with. Our team offers support to individuals suffering from a range of issues, including:
- Substance use
- Disordered eating
- Familial dysfunction
For more information about how our team can support your needs, please contact Integrate Intensives today at 512.768.0262.